331 Superintendent Search Update
Friday, November 13, 2020
USD 331 Kingman-Norwich Superintendent Search UPDATE:
The Board of Education retained the services of Ray & Associates to facilitate our search for the next superintendent of our school district.
- Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
- Application must be completed on this link: Ray & Associates USD 331 Kingman-Norwich Supt.
- We want to remind individuals to complete their applications up through the due date.
- At this time there are 30 candidates in the application pool.
- Thursday, November 19th- Ray & Associates will begin vetting candidates with completed applications
- Our Board President and Vice President will begin reviewing all applications and determine who the ideal 8-10 candidates to move forward will be.
- These decisions will be based on the feedback from previously conducted Community Forum group meetings (3 Forums), Survey Data collected (June - September), and feedback shared with the Board thus far.
- We anticipate the individuals in this pool will come from a variety of backgrounds; from current superintendents to building principals. We expect a comprehensive and well-rounded candidate pool.
- The 8-10 candidates selected will be vetted even further than their initial application by Ray & Associates prior to Dec. 1 where phone interviews will be conducted. One-way video interviews and initial background checks will be performed as well as references checked
- There will be a USD 331 Special Board Meeting on Dec. 1, 2020 where the Board will select semi-finalists for more in depth interviews to be scheduled later in the week.