USD 331 offers Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Blue Choice Comprehensive Major Medical - Triple Option Program for employees to select from for their health insurance needs.
- Single or family coverages are available with a $650, $1300 or $2000 deductible.
- Preventive Care Services.
- USD 331 contributes a Defined Benefit towards each employee’s medical monthly premium who are enrolled in the districts medical group insurance.
- The cost of these plans can be found in the USD 331 ESSDACK Health Insurance Plan link below.
- Telehealth/Telemedicine - be connected to a doctor virtually anytime, anywhere.
- The district's medical plan year is October 1 – September 30.
- Contact Darla Wagner, Human Resources, at email@example.com for more information or questions regarding the district's medical insurance,
Click on the links below to review medical plan summaries, prescription drug benefits, and other important information regarding your medical coverage provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
BCBS provides Telehealth/Telemedicine services through Amwell which connects you with a doctor anytime, anywhere. Telehealth/Telemedicine is a fast, easy way to connect live with a board-certified, licensed doctor using your computer, tablet or phone.
- Registration is FREE and it is easy steps to register.
- Your cost to connect with a board-certified, licensed doctor is $49.00 and will apply towards your health insurance deductible.
- BCBS Telemedicine Brochure
- Contact Darla Wagner, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.