Please complete this form to the best of your knowledge so we can assist you.
This information will be kept confidential with your campus administrator and/or superintendent.
"Bullying" means Any intentional gesture or any intentional written, verbal, electronic or physical act or threat that is sufficiently severe, persistent or pervasive that creates an intimidating, threatening or abusive educational environment for a student or staff member that a reasonable person, under the circumstances, knows or should know will have the effect of:
- Harming a student or staff member, whether physically or mentally;
- Damaging a student's or staff member's property;
- Placing a student or staff member in reasonable fear of harm to the student or staff member; or
- Placing a student or staff member in reasonable fear of damage to the student's or staff member's property; or
- "Cyberbullying" means bullying by use of any electronic communication device through means including, but not limited to, email, social media, instant messaging, text messages, blogs, mobile phones, online games, and websites.