USD 331 Virtual Eagle - Virtual School Information
ENROLL NOW Call or Email: email@example.com
- Serving school-age students grades 6th – 12th
- Any adult 19 years and older who did not finish high school- we want to help you earn your High School DIPLOMA!!
- Opportunities to earn Both High School Credit AND College Credit at the same time.
- Work at home 24/7 and/or come to the center and work on classes.
- Attending school but behind on credits? We offer Credit Recovery Courses – ask for details and get back on track for graduation.
- Already have high school diploma but want to learn about Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)? We can help
- If you live in Kingman County or in neighboring districts, you are welcome to enroll.
- Our goal is to help people in our area where we can actually get to know you and you know us.
- Over the age of 19 and don’t have your diploma?? Don’t you think it is time to--- Finish What You Started? Take that next step and call, email or come by and Just Get It Done. We want to help and will do our best to help you. Make this your motto for the year: Finish what you started.
2019-2020 is the seventh year for our VP 331 Virtual Eagle virtual school. Students that would be in grades 6th through 12th that reside within USD 331 district or neighboring districts in our region, but are not attending public schools are urged to consider this alternative to attending school. Adults who have not earned their high school diploma may also attend our virtual school and/or our Kingman County Learning Center located at 109 North Main Street next to the USD 331 District Office.
“Like us on Facebook” Follow us on Twitter
Questions should be directed to Tammy Clark firstname.lastname@example.org 620-532-1073