We will offer Driver's Education in USD 331 for students age14 and up this summer. We opened enrollment today, June 2, 2020. Please Call the District Office (Not the school buildings) with questions and to let us know your intent. We will send you an enrollment form that will need to be completed. We will also register students in our Online platform (Canvas) for the "Classroom Portion" of the Drivers Ed training.
- Register by calling 620-532-3134 or email email@example.com
- Cost for In-District students is $215.00 (due when Final Test is taken)
- Students will work on this online/virtual course that needs to be completed by June 29, 2020
- At this time, we plan to start driving with students in July.
- As we've become accustomed to, plans and schedules are subject to change which is why we are not charging parents for course until we are more sure about completing the driving portion. If we have to extend the driving into the Fall, we have contingency plans to do so.
- If you do Not have an IP then this will become part of your registration so we will help with that part. If you already have your IP, that is great, too. Date on IP is important to the mandatory length of time you need to hold one (365 days).
- ONCE YOU REGISTER WITH US- STUDENTS MUST CHECK THEIR SCHOOL EMAIL ACCOUNT WHERE THEY WILL FIND AN "INVITATION" TO DRIVERS EDUCATION 2020
We are sorry this has taken so long but we need to be able to offer this important course in as safe of a manner as possible.
Again, don't call schools. Call the District Office.